CJTMINI Header/muffler pipe for the HF Predator?

Is there any interest out there for those with HF Predator engines?
I strongly believe that Chris's header/muffler pipe for the original HF ("Greyhound") clone was the best looking, best sounding, and best performing ever built.:thumbsup: We tried a few different "other" ones (with mixed results) :shrug:before purchasing the CJTMINI pipe about 6 months ago. (That is it on The Ruppster's Doodlebug in the photos)
We now have another DB with the HF Predator engine, and I would like another CJTMINI quality pipe just like he made for original HF clone. While the 2 engines are quite similar in many ways, there are some subtle differences between the two as far as the exhaust header/muffler goes (e.g., the exhaust flange bolt hole spacing and where the pipe brace can be bolted to the engine), that will require some re-design. I think that if there is enough interest from members we can hopefully get him to design one and go into production?:grind::hammer:
Let's hear from you guys....

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I am not knocking anything Chris does. I love the motor plate. It requires no drilling to work. I would be interested in a plate made just for the Preditor 212 cc, so I don't have to use any spacers supplied from another vendor.. Who agrees?? Is it time for Chris to change the plate after five years of sucess??

TT:clap:

Thanks catfishman!:drinkup:
That's exactly what I am hoping for, that we get a lot of member interest and Chris reads it here:thumbsup:

Brooklyn Bob

I have the adapter plate and the header that he made on my doodlebug. I couldn't be more happy with the workmanship in the products he makes. Cjtmini ROCKS!

once I gather all the materials I'll be building a lot of headers for the Predator engine. I've had a couple requests

With working 60 hrs a week, taking care of my house, wife and 18 month old my time is tight building mini bike parts

Count me in for one of those, too! Actually, make it two, because I just helped a friend do the 212 swap on his bike, and he is looking around for the same setup.

What dimensions does the pipe have to be? I have a tubing bender and would attempt to make one or more I have a predator 212 and could test fit

Does anyone know who is selling a header with muffler for predator/honda clone engines? Seems everyone is out of stock (checked OldMiniBikes and Brute Force)...love the way cjtmini's header/muffler looks, but can't get over the price. Looking for bolt on...don't have tools to weld stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated!