CL find

buckeye

It's your bike.
I am about to say the hell with it and just start really doing what I want.
I have two all original bikes and three close.
The next additions will be done however I want. I don't care anymore what otgers think. My bike, my money,my time,and gonna do it my way. :laugh:

Until a near survivor comes along and ai'll wait two years for fenders.:laugh:

I look at it this way I saved it from being raped anymore from the redneck kid I bought it from and he wasn't mechanically inclined at all! Bent frame to clear the intek gas tank and even shaved the neck/threaded part of the tank so the gas cap would have the little bit of clearance. Bearing beat front and back, and the mile long seat haha lets no discuss that anymore. If anyone hasn't seen my previous build check out my sears roper I built when I was 17 in my pics and older threads. I cut the seat pan this evening and have a bit of sanding left to do. I think I need to fire up my 60gal air compressor and lay some metallic purple. :scooter:

Thanks took me 2 years to build that bad boy with lunch money and cleaning carpet for my moms friends company on the weekends. Mini drag bike and josh Howard helped me every step of the way when I hit a speed bump. I miss catching hell from Yellowhand all the time for not sticking with the pack and doing something different. RIP brutha!

Cut my seat pan and shipped it out. Been straitening the frame rails since the previous owner bent them upwards to clear the intek gas tank. Little bit of map gas, 4lb sledge and a piece of 2x4 will do the trick. Found this sweet little plastic gas tank while cleaning up my backyard. Score!!

With that wide of a rear wheel is there any room for a sprocket??
I've been waiting for someone to ask that question. The stock tire was 18/8.50-8 and now I'm running the 205 which is 8.070 wide to be exact so pretty much the same width just a bigger rim as the tire height is still the same at 18 inches.

No more bowl type carburetor junk. HL336a tillotson carb. Runs but is leaking fuel from the check valve. Little nylon ball is either corroded or some trash is on there keeping it from closing. Ordered a rebuild kit for 16 bucks.

Do you have an ultrasonic cleaner? maybe try running it through that-they are really good at cleaning out carbs' tiny passages. I've resurrected several "bad" carbs that way. :D

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Very nice:thumbsup:
My friend has one of these in my garage. Waiting for him to build it:shrug:
Yeah you don't need a kickstand:thumbsup:

Very nice:thumbsup:
My friend has one of these in my garage. Waiting for him to build it:shrug:
Yeah you don't need a kickstand:thumbsup:
Yea I looked and looked for years to find a boonie. They pop up every so often here in the south. Can't wait to finish it and take a ride down the street