Cleaning House 1974 Honda CT70

I am selling my 1974 Honda CT 70 trail bike mini bike. I bought this from a older lady whos husband bought it new in 1974, There was a original title when bought new but the little older lady could not find it, so file for a lost title and your on the road. so im the second owner. I had plans to restore this bike but just simply not going to have time. However I did start on it.
This bike is 100% original, the paint on the bike is amazing, with a good cleaning it would shine like new, I also started to clean up the front fender chrome to see if it would clean up and IT DID ! (see pictures)so with a little elbow grease the chrome will look nice. I cleaned the gas tank out with Evaporust and replaced the fuel lines with OEM HONDA parts, Rebuilt the carburetor and replaced the intake gaskets with New Honda Parts. I am also including some of the parts i have acquired like 2 NEW 4.00X10 tires and brand new HONDA OEM air filter and also a chrome rear luggage rack.
Now for what it needs.. It will need handle bar controls, right side is broken and the left side turn signal buttons are seized up. The throttle control cable will more than likely need replaced.
THE BIKE DOES RUN !! but with the throttle linkage it acts funny. I drove it around and the headlight and taillight work great and it shifts perfect. This would make a great bike to restore with little work.
The bike has 3581 miles on it and the odometer and spedo works. the seat is in great shape with no rips or tears and original. I do have the original air filter box and tool kit.

Fairfield Ohio $750 for all