Cleaning the garage.

It's really interesting and cool as to the amount of mini bike guys that are into Beetles as well. Looks like your split is pretty nice! I'd like to see a couple more pics if you have any to share.

Here is my bus and beetle at a car show. I thought it would be cool to bring a couple of mini bikes. Need something to get beer..:thumbsup:

markus

Very cool and thank you for sharing the additional pictures! It's funny, I had the same thought about mini bikes as accessories...LOL!
they are killer accesories, I used always have the single cab loaded with at least one and I used to use it to pick them up on the shorter runs (65mph tops outta that thing made for a looong ride) I think this was the last bulli brigade/bug jam show I attended, hard to see behind the lady using the truck as a rest stop but I had a Benelli and a Z50 hardtail with me, I used to get alot of interest at the shows with them cause it was something different to see at the shows. Lived out of the Eriba puck for a couple of days on that trip as thats a busy VW weekend here in FL.