Clone Wars...Who's is the fastest

Oh and want to say now it has 9-1 gearing and on first run i back out of it at 7400 , which is about 50 . Before it had 6-3 and would pull 6700 going up hill , somewhere in the upper 60's

When I run the Blue wards it spins past 8000 RPM every time I get on it. Dave, What kind of engine is that ? is it a Honda or a clone ? If its not a Honda motor, its a clone.

When I run the Blue wards it spins past 8000 RPM every time I get on it. Dave, What kind of engine is that ? is it a Honda or a clone ? If its not a Honda motor, its a clone.
Well Rocco its a honda gx200 , so maybe i shouldn't be here with it . I think she would pull 8k but when you have all that spinning under you , makes you think . I like the blue one but kinda like the red one with the HM 80 better , them big blocks pull hard . My Hm100 on my bronc runs great and pulls hard once i got a buddy of mine to put a new coil in it and time it .

What's up Rocco.

I'm in the next town over from you. Good to see other man-kids:laugh: in my area, thought I was the only one... Sorry, back on topic..

Hey Rocco what clutch do you run with those big motors ?
The bonanza has a max torque on it with light shoes and a green spring, I do have a black spring that i was thinking of trying on it. The Bonanza does 55 plus MPH easy but that little blue bike is quite a bit faster. The blue bike has a Bully clutch and when it grabs it pulls hard:biggrin:

My go kart is still relativley mild and according to the gps on my phone it hit 43 and it is still governed, it still has great takeoff and acceleration, it could go faster but the belt is hammered and doesn't shift into overdrive. I dont have much done to it either just header, air filter, jets and e tube, black mamba jr and springs, and my chromoly pushrods.