Coleman CT200U Mini Bike Header

IDK, the stock muffler was just as far out to the side or further than this header pipe and it exited right at your calf, your pants stunk like exhaust after riding the bike for just a few minutes. This set up is slightly inboard of the seat frame and exits at the back, I don't think it can be any worse than stock, though I haven't had a chance to ride it yet since doing this.
Where it will get ya is climbing off after riding ! Again just second degree burn experience , and it will be the muffler not the pipe !

Where it will get ya is climbing off after riding ! Again just second degree burn experience , and it will be the muffler not the pipe !
Yeah i see what your saying. Though the muffler could always be flipped to go sideways under the seat. I'll have to ride it and see, but thanks for the heads up.

Does look good and all i'd have done different is a slightly longer nipple off the 45' and then another 45' to set it back parallel with the frame. As a plumber i appreciate knowing that common 3\4" pipe thread matches that header. Thanks!

Attachments

Hey guys, just picked up the same bike and came across this forum.
I am looking to do the header, but I would like if it came out the rear center. Will the 1" header fit between the fender and frame?
I would like the look of the muffler under and center with the rear rack.
I guess I would have to find a muffler strap to hold it there.