Completed street doodle =]

Budget build as well, used as many parts as i had laying around as possible

Had a problem with the old cylinder tank and Still need to figure out a better way to mount the old 2.8hp gas tank onto the frame, also still need to weld the bracket for the front brake and slap the brake caliper on.

Thinking about getting a clutch cover, fuel filter, muffler cause this exhaust is freakin louddd and speedo any suggestions for these?.

Not going too crazy with this mini its just for cruising, having fun not for racing or anything serious, you guys have any questions or comments let me know. Or if you guys have any suggestions on improvement, thx.

Gearing is 12/59 goes around 40-45mph and pulls hard :thumbsup:

nicee i just put my bell bike speedo and did the adjustments according to the mm of my backtire so i got a sweet speedo and odometer, was also looking at the RLV silencer my pipe measures 1" across so the 1" muffler with muffler clamp would be a perfect fit? Does the pipe go into the muffler or does the clamp hold them together? Never had a muffler, but can definitely tell my neighbors are getting pissed lol

just ordered an OldMiniBikes chain guard and a rlv muffler and muffler clamp

Last edited:
nicee i just put my bell bike speedo and did the adjustments according to the mm of my backtire so i got a sweet speedo and odometer, was also looking at the RLV silencer my pipe measures 1" across so the 1" muffler with muffler clamp would be a perfect fit? Does the pipe go into the muffler or does the clamp hold them together? Never had a muffler, but can definitely tell my neighbors are getting pissed lol

just ordered an OldMiniBikes chain guard and a rlv muffler and muffler clamp
the bug has bit!!!:hammer:

I mounted mine long ways with some brackets I made. Those 2.8 tanks on a 6.5 or predator dont last too long...found out the hard way:doah: