couple quick pics of my 66

trailramdan

finally got my car home in my garage and got some time to roll it out and take some quick pics of it.....hope to have it painted yet this year but we will see! I will most a couple more when photobucket stops being lame

1stlegendtx

When I was a teenager a friend of mine had one of those with a 396. Very fast but he didn't like it. I think he was afraid of it. Nice:thumbsup:

trailramdan

Well I think I am set on this gray color....however I really marina blue and I have no idea how I could match the exact color off a picture i cant get that pic to upload. if it did not come out just right I would me MAD. i also love black but hate how it shows every swirl and flaw. i love this black car and the look.

Very straight car. A guy here did a 66 in B5 blue- MOPAR color. Looks like marina blue, but a tad darker, and more metallic in it. Is that a 138 VIN? What are you looking at for the drive train?

Nice job on the vinyl. These are my favorite Chevys. (66 and 67) By the way, I detest the wheels on the blue car. lol, that big wheel fad never caught on with me. I like your ralleys though.

Try and go with grey, too many Chevelles are Marina, and I personally don't like black unless you've got a set of red ring tires to go on it and red interior. :laugh:

trailramdan

thanks for the compliments and suggestions...I like the gray too I do know one thing It will have black interior lol.....looooooooooove the black car I posted but black is just to hard to care for

Looking good Dan, the grey is nice, i'm partial to gold. Black interior will go with anything. A set of old school, Torque Thrust Ds would look killer :thumbsup:

i like the gray or blue. black hides alot of the lines of the car too. the blue looks just like porsche minerva blue. Absolutely stunning color in person. whatever you chose im sure itll look fantastic.

WLB

Very Nice Chevelle. And a really nice well organized shop. Wish I had been smart enough to have had my pole building made tall enough for a lift.