Custom Montgomery Ward T555 - Resto Mod

Hey guys, my name is Chris and I work at Headlight Revolution. I'm not posting to advertise the company, but I really thought you guys would enjoy seeing the custom trike build we just finished. I documented a lot of the details of the build in a video where we showcase it, and I thought it would be cool to post it here also to get some feedback and answer some questions.

I have a video of it, but because I'm new I'm not allowed to post them. If you want to see the video (it's really good!) go on YouTube and search for Montgomery Ward T555 and it will probably pop up.

Check out my pictures and let me know if you have any questions!
Enjoy

15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg

I have lots of pictures! Just wish I could show you the video:

photo.JPG photo 3 (5).JPG photo 4 (5).JPG photo 2 (3).JPG photo 1 (2).JPG

It's a 1971 Montgomery Ward T555 that we completely restored and customized. Everything from the frame, to the brakes and bearings has been upgraded, customized and repaired.

Last edited:
haha, that's funny.

That is a Bubba Rope brand recovery rope. That camo strap is what comes on the ropes to keep them secure:

401183_H_SH355_MW400.jpg

Also, I'm new to this forum and just realized I posted in the wrong section! Sorry about that. Can a moderator move it to the 3-wheeler section please?

Brightz33, welcome to OldMiniBikes! Your use of really excellent photos and video is exemplary and more than makes up for the misplaced category. I'm glad too, I mighta missed cos I hardly ever go to More Than Two Wheels. That Trike is baddass bro! Not much into those but yours HIT me. Your top headlight is my new world favorite. I'll be looking at those..unless it was $379 or something.

Outstanding thread, moved me OFF my seat. I'll be looking for more on this from you.:thumbsup:

That's is one nice trike..and I love my trikes :thumbsup:
I too saw the 110V starter,but then saw you're from Minnesota and thought that explains it lol

He hasn't been on since he joined. Has anyone checked out the headlights? I must have read it wrong. The lumens didn't seem too bright to me and I thought the prices were for a case not each?...