Cutting metal.

I kind of like the stand up machines. 10" Delta band saw
Something like that. Not saying that exact one. But there seem to be a lot on Craigslist
Yes they are the best but beware that 99.9999999999 percent of them are wood cutting only. You cant cut metal at wood cutting speed. It just takes the teeth off the blade. You can do a double jackshaft arrangement and slow it way down to metal cutting speeds. Takes a little work and some math but it can be done.

I have a big Roll-in saw that needs some parts and the little band saw has put it out of mind.

I have had the best luck cutting with a Metabo 6" quick RA grinder. This tool was specifically designed for cut-off wheels. And the thinner the better! Look for Flex-o-Vit or Norton .035 thick wheels ( some called Razor) they fly thru metal. Very cheap investment and the Metabo runs regular T-27 grinding wheels also.
I was in Florida after hurricane Charlie and cut up my sisters demolished 18'x30' metal carport in one afternoon with it...all nice neat stacked pile when I was done.

125ccCrazy

I used to use an older Craftsman compound miter saw with a carborundum metal blade for years to cut metal until it threw a couple bars off the armature... it was loud and sparky cutting but I chopped up a lot of metal with it.....I bought a brand new Craftsman to replace it and it doesn't have the juice to do the job like the old one did...

Angle grinder and cutoff wheel for most things, hack saw, torch, plasma cutter for other things. For sheet metal an electric shear works great also I have used a hand nibbler for some stuff.
Plasma cuts great, small learning curve involved. I have a snap on cordless angle grinder that works surprisingly well for a cordless.