DB30 Tires

I just installed a 6.5 on my db and it did not waste anytime eating up the rear tire where can i get a new one and is there a brand that will last longer

Try to find a 4 ply; they can last up to 5x longer. They are worth looking and waiting for. All The 2 plys last( about) the same , we get about 3 to 9 months out of them.
I just installed a 6.5 on my db and it did not waste anytime eating up the rear tire where can i get a new one and is there a brand that will last longer

:censure:DUDE LEARN TO SEARCH!!!:doah::censure: This has been covered a million times, and just recently too if you were to look at other threads. I only say thius becuase every one of your posts is easily found by a search or even quick glance at the forum at all. Your taking no effort to try and find out on your own and want the answers handed to you. I dont like that.:censure:

:censure:DUDE LEARN TO SEARCH!!!:doah::censure: This has been covered a million times, and just recently too if you were to look at other threads. I only say thius becuase every one of your posts is easily found by a search or even quick glance at the forum at all. Your taking no effort to try and find out on your own and want the answers handed to you. I dont like that.:censure:
That's a big part of why I decided to pretty much quit posting on here. They'd also get an answer quicker doing a search than waiting for someone to reply.

The search option on here and it's is awful. I always use the advanced search and Ive gotten better at finding things but its still a pain. Either I get 0 posts or hundreds.
Alot of the people on here don't mind someone posting the same post over and over again because they are on the site less than 1 or 2 times a week.
If your on the site several hours a day then you notice when someone posts over and over again on the same subject.
I am on several other forums.
I found that people find it easier to post questions on an active forum and search on a less active forum. You can never never teach people to search; they will take the abuse and get their question answered.
The only thing I can do is stay off their post. When I tell people to " Search " they could care less, then they look at my post count , and lable me a forum addict!
Don't know why I said all that!

Search function is limited because you will get a hit for every word you type in that is a commonly used word. For example if you type in "how to hookup throttle", you will get results for every thread that someone has used the words "how" "to" "throttle" etc.

You can limit your search to certain forums...

If you want to find tires for a DB, just search the DB forum. Need a throttle hookup for a briggs? Search the briggs section. It's pretty simple! :thumbsup:

That seems to hep limit the search function the best.
You can limit your search to certain forums...

If you want to find tires for a DB, just search the DB forum. Need a throttle hookup for a briggs? Search the briggs section. It's pretty simple! :thumbsup:

People just want to feel like a part of the community. I could see where getting asked the same questions could get old, and as a new member I've learned to use the search tool but at the same time isn't this site all about people who love these bikes and like to sit around and talk about them? And like miniwood said, ther are new products coming out all of the time so if we read a post from 2009 we might be cheating ourselves out of a new product..

Love the site and look forward to doing lots of things to my bike. And BTW.. Does anybody know which slicks on the OldMiniBikes warehouse are the best for the rear? Thanks!:scooter:

search or not.... i dont care....either way, the person usually can get an answer and that is because there are alot of people with a treasure chest of info. thanks to those people who answer the post and thanks to the people who have answered the question in previous posts.

i have db30, badger 100 and a project quad all with 145/70-6 tires. wierdly enough, the quad tires look different than the minibikes. they look smaller and wider. anyway, walmart has HI RUN brand lawn tractor tire in 15x6-6 size. they are not very much bigger but they will look real cool on my quad....

google the tire size you want. you will get lots of hits. then you gotta decide... street tires, dirt tires

TTS