Dirtbike silencer on mini

webdr

Hi everyone. I've been lurking the thread for a while now. Just signed up when I started my Bad Dog balloon-tire build last month, and I'm almost done and fired her up for the first time yesterday. I mounted an NR Racing Factory-Stock GX200 and I can honestly say it has way more power than I ever imagined. I guess I tried to compare this to the gokarts and mini bikes I ran around on in my early years, and I was amazed at the power this mill makes.

Anyway, to the question! I have a 1" through-frame header and an RLV 1" muffler. The RLV is a bit louder than I anticipated and I'd like to quiet it up just a little without going to a stock-type muffler. Are there any pit bike or dirt bike silencers out there that will accept a 1" header? Im not having luck with google searches.

Thanks.

jays0n

+ 1 on the bullet muffler and screw on adapter. I have one on my DB30 (predator, jetted, air filter, header) and it's actually pretty quiet. It's also much cheaper too!

ive been picking up some aluminum and stainless steel drink bottles from goodwill to make some mufflers. ive got a big bag of muffler flberglass i need to use up! plus for some reason a custom make exhaust just feels cooler

Is this a different muffler than the one that comes in a OldMiniBikes stage 1 kit? Mine is loud!! I wanna quite it up so I can ride without ticking peeps off.

thanks