Doodlebug Aftermarket Wheels and HD Brake upgrade

hello i was wondering what size pipe dimensions you used to stretch your frame planing on doing mine but don't know where to start at :hammer: did you do any write up about it?? Thanks!

hello i was wondering what size pipe dimensions you used to stretch your frame planing on doing mine but don't know where to start at :hammer: did you do any write up about it?? Thanks!
speaking of which... little more done to it... but havent done a real write up on it... going to wait until i stop on it and then post one... .875 OD (083) but I also use tubing inserts at the welds.... i do show this on FB somewhere on the OldMiniBikes page... but will do a write up here, when i stop

i was trying to find 7/8 x .083 wall DOM and for the guide a 11/16" OD those that sound right?? But cant find them no where!!!! .. what size rear tires are those? is that on the stock db rim?

Last edited:
Thanks they gave me they number to them yesterday but waiting for Monday to call and check..... do you know that side rod or tube i should use for the inserts/guide i could slide thru the 7/8

i was trying to find 7/8 x .083 wall DOM and for the guide a 11/16" OD those that sound right?? But cant find them no where!!!! .. what size rear tires are those? is that on the stock db rim?
sorry for the delay in responses.. im fairly busy for a little... how much of a stretch are you wanting to do? yes the rear tire on it is on the stock wheel... the tire is 13- 6.5(wide)... but that would prob push the limit on width if you are using a hyd brake in the stock position and the tire.... my want a tire not so wide.. .but i havent tried to put the brake back on.. in my case, i can cut the bracket and mount a brake caliper differently ...