East Coast Powells, Bronc Win Ribbons

Well my brothers and I learned today that a few of our bikes won ribbons at Windber this year. We want to thank theboilermaker48 for posting a link that allowed us to learn that we won 3 ribbons.

Well on to the Wins. My Powell Model D that David restored won 1st place in the 8" Tire Class. Great job David, the bike is perfect. The Powell Model D that I bought from Scottessey won 2nd place in this same Class. David's Super Bronc won 3rd place in the Big Tire Class. I've posted pics of these bikes below. I think a lot of East Coasters got there first look at Powells this year at Windber, cool, they seemed to like them.

Jesse

Powell Model D that David Restored

The Scottessey Powell Model D

David's Super Bronc

Good idea Karen, we would like to show them, but as I mentioned, we haven't seen any ribbons, theboilermaker48 shared a link with us and we learned of the wins. Maybe they'll come one day.

Jesse

Congrats :thumbsup::thumbsup: I was just joking:laugh::laugh: When everybody gets their ribbons, we will start a thread with the photos :thumbsup:

Congrats!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here & guess you don't want to sell me the engine out of the second one?

Your wrong, I will sell that engine, however it comes with an engine mount that looks like a perfectly restored Powell D. PM me if your interested.

Jesse