Editing a post time limit

Has our time to edit a post been bumped up and if so does anyone know how long? And if it has thank you Hent!! If this was discussed before sorry I missed it! :thumbsup:

buckeye

I just edited one from a day or so ago..

Thanks Hent!! Getting all the bugs worked out.
A more enjoyable experience. If that's possible.
I love this site!!

I think it's just a glitch in the system or an oversight so enjoy it while you can. There are reasons to have a relatively short window to edit a post especially as it pertains to the classifieds. This is to prevent people from swapping photos, prices, descriptions...all the common bait and switch tactics. Whether or not the software is sophisticated enough to limit the classifieds differently than the general discussion board remains to be seen.

I understand what you're saying KKK. I just think it takes a little more than five minutes to catch the grammar and spelling when I write a post. I'm an old codger and I don't think as fast as I used to.

Doc

CarPlayLB

I understand what you're saying KKK. I just think it takes a little more than five minutes to catch the grammar and spelling when I write a post. I'm an old codger and I don't think as fast as I used to.

Doc
so that's how you spell "codger"...or is it?