El Burro original complete snow & sand bike

I bought this in the fall so I could have something to play with in the snow here in Mich. Ive since bought a owosso trike which is much safer for my old fat arse!! This is a nice original bike. I think the paint is original but not sure.Original 5 hp b&s, the clutch cover has no cracks & I had new decals made for it.The throttle cable is rigged,the return spring isnt strong enough to snap the throttle back.I has a new comet belt.I took it out in 6" of snow & she roded thru it nice.It didnt go more than 15-20 mph-the carb & throttle need tweaking.The tires are not original.Good clean original bike-$350 firm!! Im listing it here first so a member gets a shot at it first but im going to list it on craigslist this weekend. Call me if serious Mark 248 457 0291 Troy Mi. 48085
I will disassemble & ship if you pay all shipping costs-I will wrap & box in 3-4 packages for free-I can get boxes & packing materials from work for free.

oldsledz

I have sold a lot of Snowmobiles to people in Canada the best way to ship is to have a privet person take it across the border then all that is paid I believe is the I GST. If a shipper brings it across you will pay all kinds of fees. This is for things over 15 years old.

the duty and brokerage fee,s are mine , payed by me at the door to ups . i bought one out of east lansing last year , 110.00 shipping , all you have to do is fill out an export form for customs and ups doe,s the rest .

international shipping is easy. like he said, the only extra thing you'll have to do is fill out the customs form. you also need to check on the box size if shipping USPS. the max size they allow for Canada is 108".

I sent some old car parts UPS once to canada.The guy refused to pay the taxes on his end so they sent it back to me & I had to pay return shipping fees or they wouldnt give me them back!! The guy I sold them to said I should have claimed them as a "gift" so he wouldnt have to pay taxes & tariffs!! Sounds like too much of a risk dealing with customs especially shipping an engine even though I would drain gas & oil.$110 sounds pretty cheap to send a bike this size & weight from Detroit to Calgary!!

richs

I sold a van boded go kart on ebay 1 time to a guy in the uk he aranged shipping and all I had to do is box it up it took awile for him to get it worked out but other wise things went smoothly I sold a model t part to a guy who lived in canada he had it sent to a friend in michigan and then picked it up later It just depends on who you are dealing with:drinkup:

I sent some old car parts UPS once to canada.The guy refused to pay the taxes on his end so they sent it back to me & I had to pay return shipping fees or they wouldnt give me them back!! The guy I sold them to said I should have claimed them as a "gift" so he wouldnt have to pay taxes & tariffs!! Sounds like too much of a risk dealing with customs especially shipping an engine even though I would drain gas & oil.$110 sounds pretty cheap to send a bike this size & weight from Detroit to Calgary!!
UPS sucks for international shipping. i've had stuff sent back to me for whatever reason through USPS and never had to pay anything extra.

i deal with shipping internationally almost every day at work, it's not that bad. the only extra hassle is making sure the box is not too big to be shipped through them and filling out the customs form.

jeep4me

Just curious, did it sell to someone in Grand Rapids?

I told a friend of mine to call you asap and I haven't talked to him since.

I guy for Harrison mi. called and said he diffinately wants it. That was yesterday, & I havent heard from him again!! I will give him until 10am today, then it goes back up for sale. Why do people play games like this??

jeep4me

I know my friend wants one, he had one when he was a kid and wanted me to keep my eyes open for another. I call him today and tell him to call you.