Engine Swap, Greyhound to Predator

Hey guys basically the title says it all. Im buying a predator to swap my greyhound but im wondering if the bolts i drilled will line up with the new engine. I know there both Honda clones but im not sure if the mounting point is the same. Let me know.: scooter:

Everything lines up. And it was only the first generation Predator that had a plastic cam. The newest ones dont. And performance is about the same in my opinion.

Mounting hole alignment will be identical. The Predator has more low end torque. Throttle hook up is MUCH easier on the Predator.
Michael

The shaft is a bit longer on the predator. They sell a spacer kit to install the clutch. The Greyhound was a direct rip off from the Honda. The predator was the retooled solution to stop Honda from suing them into oblivion

I'm changing to a predator because my greyhound is down to take a dump soon. I know I have been beating the tar out of it so sooner or later im going to have to get one. I was just wondering ahead of time just so i know what i would have to change.. Looks like nothing. Thanks for your help. And im glad there is no more plastic cam. Plastic gears are just a bad decision to put in a motor. :eek:ut: Why even do it...