Enjoy the good rides

This is kind of a random thing but I just went for a ride on my K&S. Now anyone who is involved with any type of motorized vehicle, especially a mini bike, knows how tempermental machines can be. Well I just went out to the garage and was going to work on my current car project and I thought, this is a great night to go for a ride on the mini. I uncovered it and it started on the first pull, AMAZING! I took the bike for a ride and it pulled hard. My point is this, these machines are very tempermental. You are always having to wrench on them to get them to run well. Tonight all of the stars lined up and the bike ran strong and it was a blast. We all know that the next time I take it out nothing may go right so I just want to revel tonights experience.

All my runners work as long as they haven't been sitting for a year with old gas. It helps to ride them every so often, keep them low on gas and fill them when with some fresh each ride.

Biggest problem is low air in some tires. (tubeless :thumbdown: )

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
This is kind of a random thing but I just went for a ride on my K&S. Now anyone who is involved with any type of motorized vehicle, especially a mini bike, knows how tempermental machines can be. Well I just went out to the garage and was going to work on my current car project and I thought, this is a great night to go for a ride on the mini. I uncovered it and it started on the first pull, AMAZING! I took the bike for a ride and it pulled hard. My point is this, these machines are very tempermental. You are always having to wrench on them to get them to run well. Tonight all of the stars lined up and the bike ran strong and it was a blast. We all know that the next time I take it out nothing may go right so I just want to revel tonights experience.
It should run the same just about everytime you take it out. The motor sounds like it's stock. I only have problems with real modified motors. Even lightly modified motors will run forever.

Carb and govenor adjustment are a little finicky on this bike. I am not speaking specifically about the engine but bikes or cars in general. There is always something to adjust, fix etc.. whenever you mess with vehicles. Breakdowns always happen when you just want to go out and enjoy yourself. I was just making the point that it was a perfect night out and everything functioned as it should as opposed to MURPHY'S LAW. It doesn't matter how good someone is at building stuff or the fact that they use the best parts we all know that something is bound to happen.