Falcon Caper Fenders

Fat Boy

Just picked up a set of Falcon Caper fenders and pegs for my Capercycle , I have not seen this style before but then I have not seen very many of these fenders either other than pictures here and on minidoodle . Has anyone seen this style before . I have been looking for years for a set and these happened to come to my attention today .

Just picked up a set of Falcon Caper fenders and pegs for my Capercycle , I have not seen this style before but then I have not seen very many of these fenders either other than pictures here and on minidoodle . Has anyone seen this style before . I have been looking for years for a set and these happened to come to my attention today .

I saw those too and passed. I'm not sure if they are right or not. Seems like it would be hard for someone to put that "Z" bend in the rear fender after the fact without destroying the ridge. Do you have a twin down tube Caper??

Maybe OldSalt will see this post and chime in. He is (or was) making new fenders for the Capers......

Fat Boy

I was not sure so I thought I would ask here to see what the results were . Do they look homemade or factory ?? Yes I have a twin down tube frame on my Caper . I had the original front fender with mine and lost it thinking it was a home made one . I thought the price was decent to take a chance on . Any one else have an idea .

Butchered Caper Cycle fender

Those are the correct fenders. I dont know how someone could bend a fender like that. I have seen Caper Cycles since they were new and those are origonal except for the bent one. You can see my Capers under caper cycle. There is a way to anneal the aluminum so you can possibly bend it back if you have a oxy acteline setup.

Fat Boy

I have been in contact with the seller of the fenders and I am working on a deal to buy the rest of the complete bike with a copper three horse Briggs engine on an all original bike . It would be nice to have another Caper Cycle in the collection . I will post a picture when he sends pictures of the bike .