fat tire bikes.

Could someone tell me if there was a bike made like the El Burro, with super fat tires, but had front and rear suspension? I love the fat tire bikes.
Thanks

there are a crap load of big tire bikes but non of them had front and rear supsention exept the super bronc i THINK. why do you need suspention when you have 24 unch all terrain tires?

markus

there are a crap load of big tire bikes but non of them had front and rear supsention exept the super bronc i THINK. why do you need suspention when you have 24 unch all terrain tires?
Herters made a fat tire full suspension bike, pretty nice bike too, I had the skinny tired version and it rode nice:

it was this same bike, they used a wider fork and fenders to accomadate the tires. while you can't see it too well the swingarm is very wide on this bike. There were a few other versions too, with different jackshaft setups.

If you want to street legal these were a blast! Suzuki rv90's They are not much bigger than a large frame fat tire mini, even though they were 2 stroke, they were stump pullers and would creep very easy for long periods of time.

thye made a 125 version too. I had one of those as well, but it was significantly larger in size: