Fenders or no fenders?

I was wondering if I should take my fenders off of my DB or not.

OTHER QUESTIONS:

What oil should I use?

What psi should my tires be at?

What is a good way to clean my whole bike and what should I use?

What is a good way to tune up my mini? (how to make my throttle and brakes better, etc.)

Do you ride it offroad or on pavement?...If offroad the fenders will keep the sand from getting all over your bike..Even with the fenders we get quite a bit of sand on the front of the motor.

First thing I did on all three of my DBs was lose the fenders
It's just my opinion, but it gives it a more classic Old School Mini look
I also ground off the the hangers on one before I powder coated it, looks cool
What's a little sand in the chops for the cause?:rockon:

I do not wash my DB30, but I did put a mudflap on the front fender to keep the wet and grungy off the motor. I use that purple synthetic oil, its pricey but works well in the little motor.

On my blue DB the fender is lowered up front, I'm waiting to modify a new set of forks with springs so I'll do the fender different on them but I'll swap the ones with lowered fender to the yellow one the rear is fine IMO, I reccomend fenders for safety! They keep big debris from hitting you in the face, and you'd be surprised what a tire can pick upand send your way!

On my blue DB the fender is lowered up front, I'm waiting to modify a new set of forks with springs so I'll do the fender different on them but I'll swap the ones with lowered fender to the yellow one the rear is fine IMO, I reccomend fenders for safety! They keep big debris from hitting you in the face, and you'd be surprised what a tire can pick upand send your way!

so you just made and welded a new bracket right?

looks way better ..

I was wondering if I should take my fenders off of my DB or not.

OTHER QUESTIONS:

What oil should I use?

What psi should my tires be at?

What is a good way to clean my whole bike and what should I use?

What is a good way to tune up my mini? (how to make my throttle and brakes better, etc.)
I think no fenders look cool but the tires will throw stuff at you. I added mud flaps to our DB.

Stock motor? Cheap 30w or 40w. Nice clone or better? Synthetic.

Garden hose or pressure washer.

What motor are you tuning on? Get some hydro brakes.

I like the fenders on my minibikes, I ride all year and on and off road. Those big DB tires throw a lot of stuff like stones up at your face when running with out fenders, I slam my fenders down on mine.

I like the fenders on my minibikes, I ride all year and on and off road. Those big DB tires throw a lot of stuff like stones up at your face when running with out fenders, I slam my fenders down on mine.
You did a great job on the project bike with DB parts! And the green on is sweet as well! The fenders look great, as well as the rest of the DBs:thumbsup:

cxbra

First thing I did on all three of my DBs was lose the fenders
It's just my opinion, but it gives it a more classic Old School Mini look
I also ground off the the hangers on one before I powder coated it, looks cool
What's a little sand in the chops for the cause?:rockon:

+1! Fenders are for people who are afraid of getting wet.. Ride it hard, put it away wet hahaha.