Finally got a Super Bronc.

I was wondering if he had any Jack shafts that are for the Bronc's with the Comet style TAV bracket with the brake inside the TAV housing. I need a new Band brake for my VT-5 also.

Nice bike Pat. I tried like hell to get that bike from Cheezball months ago but he was in the middle of reposessing it, and I forgot all about it . Glad to see another OHIO native get ahold of it. I am tired of all these Mich guys having all the fun. Of course you are pretty damm close to the border. Maybe you should be having more fun :laugh:

Yea I used z50 boots on mine, and Kennys seats are the bomb :thumbsup:

mybiz

:shrug: Looks like you've been told what fork boots to use and where to find flex pipe. My VT-812 and VT-5 still awaits for me to assemble.:laugh: Nice find dude!

I was going to measure the opening on the bracket to see if 1 inch wide band brake will fit, The one I took apart for my VT-5 is 3/4 inch wide and the drake drum is 3-3/4 Dia, That's the one that needs new lining and its badly rusted. The one on the Super Bronc looks Okay. It always good to have spare parts for them.