Fire

Hope you guys arnt expecting a small child. He's 14 but this bike is his freedom. He bought the doodle bug , cause Dad had one when he was a kid. He saves and takes care of his stuff.
On weekends he rides to our old neighborhood about 7 miles away and stays the night with his best friend ,,,,nice living in the country .
Everyone knows Bryce as the kid on the mini bike.
When he takes off to ride his bike my wife and I tease him by singing "Born to be Wild" lol
You guys a helping someone who will tell mini bike stories for the rest of his life.
Thank you all.
Taking pictures of Project "Phonex" as the bike comes along. Will post when I figure out how to downsize pics!!!
A 14 year old, with a newly resurrected mini-bike will smile just fine! Project Phoenix is perfect. :scooter:

Picture sizing is done automatically via the online bulletin system at OldMiniBikes when you submit the host link. At least that's how it works for me - I upload the pictures to a host server and insert the links via the picture icon.

Last edited:
All my son ever wanted was a 3.5 Briggs like dad had when he was a kid. He dosent care about the 6.5 and speed. He wants a classic.
Haha now thats a good kid, rather take the good old American classic over the foreign crap. :thumbsup:

Could you make a list of anything else you need.

I realize others closer have donated things that I have offered from Canada.

But I could hed over to the Baja service Depot and ask them if they have anything specific to your needs.
They might give it for free ( decent fellows ).
I will ship it on my nickel if I can.

But I could hed over to the Baja service Depot and ask them if they have anything specific to your needs.
You're nothing short of awesome brother!

Think I have everything. Wont know till I get the engine. Im Going to need a clutch/chain cover,,, but wont know about cover until I see the holes on engine when i get it. The chain is going to be # 40. Was it you that had a #40 jack shaft? I'm not sure if it was nessary or would work with the Brigs 3.5. (didnt want to sound greedy either.... plus, I know they are expensive) I you are going to use it please keep it,,,, if not I would love to have it and can help with shipping.
May need help with throttle linkage on motor but not sure yet.
Thank you so much!!!
I will stay in touch!!!

I cant believe the outpouring of help.

Got the cables and grips,,,, they look new. Thank you.!!! Ps thank you for the special treat... That was great!!
Tony
Yes ... When we spoke on the phone ... Parts will for sure be on the way tomorrow ... Boxed ... Addressed and ready to go ... Sorry ... Missed the Post Office today :doah: