First MiniBike ever Build

talked to my guy going to give him the template tomorrow
hoping he can get on it quickly should be an easy thing for him to do

so I was thinking make a set of 15
that way we will have extras and I can put on ebay too

but once they are made I will figure out where to put them up for sale on this site
im sure there must be a for sale area somewhere here

im going to order all the bolts and nuts needed to do this
so all the buyer will need is the brake lever, cable, and band brake

I will supply all the hardware to mount it to the engine and will be powdercoated black
and if someone wants a custom color I have in stock I can do that too no charge

thinking around $35 shipped usa here on this site I have no idea what these sell for
but im pretty much at the lowest I can do to cover all my expenses

little more on ebay to cover all the fees

hopefully this is something I can get cut out quick for everyone
Maybe incorporate some mounting tabs like you did for the cable mount to the top to provide an easy place to mount a clutch cover :thumbsup:

got the template out the the cutter already so cant wait for them to get back
and all the hardware is on the way here too, so I can go at it full power once I get the brackets in hand

tested the tensioner, works exactly like it should
its nice now I can have the chain loose enough to pop off the link and work on whatever I need
instead of loosening all the engine bolts which isnt the easiest thing to do

Love the work you've done. Awesome:thumbsup:

You'd gotta paint the engine too to match will look spectacular.

I tweaked my motor as well when building a steampunk bike. Just rounds it off nice

yeah still debating on painting the engine just want to make sure everything mechanical works good just incase I need to exchange it under warranty

I know not much could go wrong with the frame thats why it was painted right away

I'd be proud to ride it.
Need a clutch cover. I see blood in your future without one.:laugh:
if there is a decent looking cover I would buy one
from the little searching ive done I havent seen anything nice

but I suppose I could always make something I want to just have something to cover over the clutch with alot of holes or slots in it so you can see everything moving
but not so wide it hits my foot

right now I have the perfect amount of clearance dont want to loose that unlike the right side peg im barely on that one

there is so much room I dont even worry about the clutch hitting my shoe
may look close on the video, but its not

I did want to have the pegs further back, but then I would of been too close for sure

I remember when making the video I scraped the ground
thought it was the kickstand but after watching it wasnt

I realize now it was my rear sprocket/chain that scraped

never would expect that to hit, and I didnt think I was even leaning that much and thats while filming at the same time

Hey Maddbiker. That rust look is really cool. I dond know if I have the guts to try it, I'm kinda of a shinny finish guy, but it does look old and rusty, very nice

Jesse

Hey Maddbiker. That rust look is really cool. I dond know if I have the guts to try it, I'm kinda of a shinny finish guy, but it does look old and rusty, very nice

Jesse
its just rust, over paint
so its really easy to do and safe
not a big deal to remove it if you dont like it

used a knife and scratched off a good area to weld over

so its probably not a very strong finish because of how thick it is
but this type of bike wont see much action so it should last a while

but I suppose I could always make something I want to just have something to cover over the clutch with alot of holes or slots in it so you can see everything moving

right now I have the perfect amount of clearance dont want to loose that unlike the right side peg im barely on that one
I guarantee you can build something that will be way cooler than what is out there. There's not much to them.

Just modify this!!

hey everyone I just picked up my order from the cutting shop and got the clutch brake brackets in

hopefully this weekend I can start making some

so once they are done I will put up for sale officially

and I was told that bolt patern for the engine is pretty much the same for all these type engines out there

or will I be safer just listing them for the predator engine since I know for sure it works on that model
Dont want to sell something that wont fit