First Scratch Built Bike

Thanks heaps guys! I got my new exhaust made up - Involvolving 1/2" water pipe, a step up a 3/4" and a 3/4 5hp muffler. I like those on small block engines - gives them a deeper sound and they run quiet!

Cannot wait to start my next project. I am nearly finished overhauling my 1974 tru Test, and will then be starting on another. This one is original, with a reel mower 1969 2HP Briggs, max torque clutch, 60t #35 sprocket...:thumbsup: Was thinking of powdercoating it metallic orange!

Thanks heaps guys! I got my new exhaust made up - Involvolving 1/2" water pipe, a step up a 3/4" and a 3/4 5hp muffler. I like those on small block engines - gives them a deeper sound and they run quiet!

Cannot wait to start my next project. I am nearly finished overhauling my 1974 tru Test, and will then be starting on another. This one is original, with a reel mower 1969 2HP Briggs, max torque clutch, 60t #35 sprocket...:thumbsup: Was thinking of powdercoating it metallic orange!
Don't forget to start a project log! You've got a legion of followers now!:thumbsup:

Don't forget to start a project log! You've got a legion of followers now!:thumbsup:
Of course! I have been very eager to get a project log started! My camera is at the ready! The project bike? not so much. My green tru-test with the '74 5HP has a suspect bent valve :doah: Now that's in the way and it's causing more and more problems by the minute, I'm tempted to put it in the corner, but the garage is so small I'd trip over it if it went in the corner. :laugh: