Fork plate says COBRA...

Got this in a trade deal and suspect the COBRA decal, exposed a bit from the black brushed paint with thinner, is a prior owner addition. I searched and come up with an Efenel Cobra but this looks quite different. Did run across a Sears I thought was similar but can't find it again. Came with 6" Manco wheels, otherwise all that I got is in the pics. Turning to you pro's and thanking you in advance for your input! :biggrin::thumbsup:
DSC00001.JPG DSC00002.JPG DSC00003.JPG DSC00004.JPG

It's a Manco. Bottom right on this brochure. Don't know about the Cobra name but it was built by Manco. Could have been sold through another store under that name.

[/IMG]

Last edited:
That's it Tom! Many thanks for that response in less than half an hour! 1stlegendtx; that's the sticker too. It was pretty nicely applied with some lick-n-stick pinstriping around it but the "A" is hangin' off the edge. I'd guess the color under it all is a Cobra-esque blue. It won't get put back original but will get put together. 3 Tecumseh, maybe Torque-a-verter or 2 speed (if my ship comes in). Again, sincere thanks to you both! :thumbsup::biggrin: