found a couple nice ones yesterday

CarPlayLB

Trinik is "bux deluxe" and cannot resist the yellow "tastes like chicken" bikes. I am sure he paid well over $800 for the pair

Nice score T!

markus

Thats "real winner" you found there :laugh:

OK, OK yours is a little older than the one in the catalog, but I could not resist the cheezy play on words :doah:

looks like an early 1969 with the solid foot pegs and the smaller triple tree flanges....notice how the handlebars have the bigger flange that don't match the forks...

That's a little personal don't ya think. Actually kinda rude. IMO
Personal, maybe. Rude, I don't think so. People ask each other how much they pay for things all the time. I don't feel it is rude at all.
If trinik7597 thinks it is rude I will apologize to him. I sure don't want to offend anyone here. I love this forum.
If trinink7597 doesn't want to say what he paid that is fine. There isn't any harm in asking. Asking is how we learn things.

trinik7597, please send me a PM and tell me if I have been or am being rude. That isn't my intention.Thank you sir.

Danford1

Last edited:
Hey Dan , it's just a common thing around here ... We don't do how much something was or what's it worth .. no one in open forum has ever said what they paid for anything .. I don't take offense to the question .. I just won't answer it ...lol