Found a K&S Hornet Delux

Very happy to score this one... I also own it's little sister.
I Spent the day stripping it down, have everything except the chain guard and engine.
i hope to have it sandblasted soon.

Bent Forks!!!:censure: Just a little, any ideas on re-straightening.. i also have a set of gilson forks that will need it as well.

DrewDay

Was that the one off of craigslist in Leander? I almost got it just to have the fenders for my Hornet Deluxe. Are you planning a restoration to stock from the factory? or are you gonna build it with what you find?

Yeah.. it's the Leander bike.. The guy gave me a 3hp briggs with it.. Great deal!!
He had some dinosaur tracks on the river behind his house. Pretty hahahahaing cool.

I need the fenders. sorry!! Every thing is there except rims and chain guard... I'm having them sand blasted next Tuesday.
I'm also looking for another rear fender for my other hornet.

Any idea on getting the striped stickers i see on it??:scooter:

DrewDay

I dont have any leads on where to get the stickers but if you take a photo of them and get some measurements theres a guy who does honda 3 wheeler decals who can be found on ebay that reproduces decals if you send him the photo and dimensions. Im having a hard time finding some of the carlisle indian head tires that are the fat type like these had.