Found a picture of a bike my Dad built in the late 60s..

That is beautiful !

I really like it.

Looking closer I realize he used the whole bicycle frame...see the circle under the motor, where the pedal crank went.

@125ccCrazy ...were you around then to remember it, or was that before you were born ?

125ccCrazy

That is beautiful !

I really like it.

Looking closer I realize he used the whole bicycle frame...see the circle under the motor, where the pedal crank went.

@125ccCrazy ...were you around then to remember it, or was that before you were born ?
I mostly remember it from stories, I was pretty young.. I do have better memories of a gokart he built with conduit tubing and a home made brazing machine..that old brazer built a lot of things..

125ccCrazy

Back when building things to last was the deal, very cool, certainly runs in the family, Mickey Rupp is lucky your Dad did something else for a living lol
Yeah Dad was a tinkerer... he grew up without a lot in a time you did what you could with what you had... He had a rear wiper on his car way before any manufacturer did..that was way before me but I remember him talking about it...I think it was a 40 Chevy..old vacuum operated wiper motor..