fox campus 6" wheel or any wheel with a 3 hole mount

Looking for 2 fox campus rim,must be 3 hole bolt pattern that has a bolt pattern of 3" spacing.Please let me know what you have.thanks.

Last edited:
Will this one work :shrug: the hub is 3 bolt with 3" center to center the rim its self has 5 bolts around the out side, tire is worn but holds air, I would have to take it off to check the bearing size but I will if you want me to :thumbsup: sorry I only have the one :doah:

Cap'n, If you're still looking for Fox Campus Rims I have a bunch that I'm not going to be using for my restorations. See pics below. If you're interested you can PM me for price etc. Ogy

Cap'n, If you're still looking for Fox Campus Rims I have a bunch that I'm not going to be using for my restorations. See pics below. If you're interested you can PM me for price etc. Ogy
Calling Cap'n kanuckles. Helloooooooh? You out there? I spent a half hour photographing and posting pics of some of my extra Fox Campus rims that I was hoping might help you out. Days have passed and I have not heard a peep out of you. You could at least extend me the courtesy of a response. Something like: Sorry Ogy; I've already found a set. But thanks for the offer.