Fox Campus Pics

I just picked up a 1962 Fox Campus. Does anyone have some good pictures of one? It has...from what i can tell the original motor. Its a Briggs motor and the date on the motor says 62. I want to restore this bike if I can. Thanks !

delray

is it this style frame? and is it a turquoise color,green/blue or a red color with fenders and lights.

here is a red bike,i don't think it's all original ?......:scooter:

Last edited:

delray

stubbymonster, here is my fox minbike that i made into a driver with a 5hp briggs. i believe the first bikes they made where with the 2 stroke motors just like on the brochure cover and they would of came a turquoise color(green/blue color). i still have the original color on my bike. from what i have been told by a guy that sold fox bikes is that they bought out a gokart company and also got a ton of 2 strokes engines and use them up first on there early minbikes and then wet to a briggs on the red color frames. so from looking at the minibike on the cover of the brochure(looks like it has a turquoise color,green/blue's color and not a red) my bike would of probable had a 2-stroke and all the red bikes would of had briggs/and maybe tecumseh's. reason i say maybe tecumseh's. still not sure when they started to building small block tecumseh? 1962 might have been to early for a tecumseh motor. also couple other things that you can tell this is a early fox bike is the brochure/part list is black and white and looks to have real basic cover setup and at the bottom of the cover it has fox karts janesville,wis. the newer brochures that are in color have fox corporation at the bottom.

the only thing that is original on my bike is the color. frame has been modified,footpegs...etc...:doah:

delray

if a guy had a fender? i know someone out west that could repro the fender real easy.
i wonder who that would be(scott)......:thumbsup: