fox snark

i have been given a 3 wheeled minibike that i belive is a older fox i have not found any information on it anywhere i have looked i will upload a pic as soon as i get it from my phone to my comp but for now all i know about it is that the gas tank reads fox snark if anyone knows anything about it i would love to learn more.

thank you

MikeBear

i have been given a 3 wheeled minibike that i belive is a older fox i have not found any information on it anywhere i have looked i will upload a pic as soon as i get it from my phone to my comp but for now all i know about it is that the gas tank reads fox snark if anyone knows anything about it i would love to learn more.

thank you
I don't know much about them, but my nephew has one. So, they are out there. Very goofy looking if you ask me.

Love the Fox Snark! From what I know - they were produced from 72-73 and had the Chrysler 820 (power bee) motors in them. I don't think they sold too many - they were kind of different looking and the front end and forks would bend and need repaired often due to the weight displacement in the rear. Very cool bike though!