Frames of all types. SCORE!

mybiz

them Hope you got a pocket full of money that is if your planing on restoring them:doah:I get at least 1 or 3 parts from ups or usps 5 days a week As far as i know i might have bought the same part for the same bike twice :confused::confused: All i know is I've got lots of box's with all kinds of parts Just today i received 3 boxes from the post office and 1 from usp Buying parts for 19 different makes and models get a little confusing:doah::doah::doah:
Dont try to corner the market like me you'll go crazy:eek:ut:

Mybiz, thats all one sentence? I was outa breath when i finished reading that. ANYWAY, SIX frames?! Thats sweet. I would media blast em, or similar and repaint them myself. After that at least have 2 tires on each and hustle them as rollers.

mybiz

.................................................. ............................

Mybiz, thats all one sentence? I was outa breath when i finished reading that. ANYWAY, SIX frames?! Thats sweet. I would media blast em, or similar and repaint them myself. After that at least have 2 tires on each and hustle them as rollers.
Here ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................................
I've got a bad habit with forgeting to dot my aeio&u's:confused:

mybiz

O.f.f.

Try post #9

I'm sure he was joking with you though...Just as I was breaking his balls.
I never take anything anyone says serious:thumbsup: Unless it a judge of the courts. Thank god I havent had to deal with one in many years:thefinger:
BTW "O.F.F." OUT FOR FUN:eek:ut: