Frijole Series II kits

After much research and development,the new TM Frijole Series II is on it's way to production.With a wheelbase of just 36",slightly pullback bars,simple construction and machine welded components,the final production model will be ready in early September.Construction is made with seamless .065" tubing and the motor mount plate(1/8"thick) is slotted to take the standard mounting configuration offered by most older lawnmower or edger engines,can be fitted to your specs on motor mount location(fore and aft),and also attached for LH or RH drive.The footpegs you see in this 1st production model are added for my personal fit(my knees hit the handlebars with footpegs up front)but these kits are offered with or without footpegs,your location or choice.The scrub brake is located to operate with the standard 5" wheel/tire(410/350),and I trimmed the pedal end down for my personal application.The seat mount is set in it's position for a standard Frijole seat and undrilled (if you want to add your own style).
These are made in California,come in kit form,and include the Frame,scrub brake,motor mount,footpegs,fork bolt with nut,and forks.
Cost is $250.00 + shipping.
If you have questions,send a PM to:RAWTONE at TacoMoto ENT.
He is also working on a seat to fit this model…….
We build the hard to find parts necessary to get your project finished or on the way.
regards,Joel

Not a bad price for the kit. Most guys are too cheap to spend that much for a frame. A original frame would cost just as much maybe more and a good chance it would need repairs made to it. Is that the original dimension and tubing thickness used on a Frijole. I made a XL version of a Frijole out of 7/8 -.083 tubing, I like the look of them.

MBDude:
Yes,7/8 but the wall thickness I don't know..........std I think is .065, and .083 is also available...........e-mail Rawtone,he is putting some more together........I have put in my own order for 3 more to install jackshaft kits and WB engines to hopefully get some sold.
regards,JW

MBDude:
Yes,7/8 but the wall thickness I don't know..........std I think is .065, and .083 is also available...........e-mail Rawtone,he is putting some more together........I have put in my own order for 3 more to install jackshaft kits and WB engines to hopefully get some sold.
regards,JW
are you guys making these or just have the one for sale?

i know about the PM's that have happened and this post makes me think that you guys are building a bunch of these.

Strigoi:
Both.I have motors and wheels and all the pieces to assemble about 3 complete bikes.Waiting on Kent to supply the frames.Want one?
regards,Joel

I just got my complete front fork(including the new cast lowers) for my Taco 22 from these guys today. VERY nice work. I will be ordering a Frijole for myself when the funds allow:thumbsup: