fuel tank

Can anyone tell me were I can get a hold of a fuel tank like this? Mine as can be seen is in bad shape, new or used would work just fine.

Just saw one of those on ebay. Sorry I don't know how to post a link, I'm just getting the picture thing down. Search "vintage mini bike gas tank", on ebay. Good luck.:scooter:

delray

one thing you have to watch for is where the gas exit. it needs to be on the other side of the tank, from the filler end. thats if you are going to put it back on a wards/gilson bike. most tanks that i have seen that look the same,but the fuel line is on the wrong end:doah: wards/gilson tanks are little harder to find. just keep your eye open on ebay:thumbsup:

There are always round tanks for sale on Ebay and some can be bought but be prepared to pay because the best ones go for some pretty high prices! I hope you find something, you need one badly!:thumbsup:

I make Aluminum fuel tanks... they are 4.0" in Diam & capped on both ends with Hemisphers... If it is going under the rear seat of a Monkey Wards then, the end cap will be flat. It comes with a vented cap & Drilled & tapped for 1/8" NPT. Tanks are $75.00 plus shipping.
Mike

You might want to first check with any Lawn Care repair shops in your area. That style of tank is always showing up on Ebay and if it is less then 4" in height it is going to sell for good money as do the round ones. One I wanted ended up selling for 68 dollars. Good luck.