Full suspension frame

vwfan79

Figured I would make a post to see if anyone's got something they are willing to part with. I want a full suspension mini bike like a speedway or something, I only need a rolling frame and it doesn't have to be pretty by any means just not hacked up or bent. I don't like the big balloon tires and not really a fan of the 10" tire bikes but will consider whatever if offered. Definitely don't need a motor, not looking to spend a lot maybe a couple hundred tops on the right frame.

Let me know if you have anything.

Thanks Nick

i have a 71 arctic cat climber with 6 inch wheels. full roller, with good seat, tank, new gas cap and fuel petcock, new rear shocks, new chrome fenders, new throttle, new rear sprocket/drum brake combo, new pegs, new jackshaft and all related parts. was a runner but i pulled the clone 212cc off it for a more traditional Trailblazer mini bike last week. It's complete now but i would sell minus some things if you want just frame, seat, fork, bars, tank, fenders, pegs, etc. I can go either way. i'm not trying to sell it but i would due to finding super-nice, complete red Bonanza mini bike in a barn (true story) with white seat, pegs, and grips. it's a survivor and he wants 250$. 620-820-3793 or jp68nks@gmail.com I can break it down and ship in small boxes too. Peace, JP in the land of OZ. text for pics!!!

vwfan79

Thanks for the replys and offers, I picked up a 1968 Go Devil complete roller at the last chance mini bike event. Gonna need lots of sandblasting love but should make a nice winter project.