funny OldMiniBikes emails.

Hent

So for every boring email I have to address, I get one of these gems:

It was ME GTGEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ie. WIDEOAK AOL SIGN IN gtgeer THERE WERE ONLY 3 CHOICES FOR PASSWORD ____ ____ ____ thats is it you guys can't reconize any of them I have never ever seen so much over complicated horse S--T in my life I use every name & passwaord I have ever used for ANYTHING ON THIS DAMN COMPUTER AND of course I TRIED TO CALL BUT IT IS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY YEA WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE 1ST LETTER IN "MINI " ---M NOT ACCORDING TO YOU GUYS WHO IN THE NAME OF HELL DREAMED UP SUCH OVER DONE CRAP ONLY TO JUSTIFY THEIR EXISTANCE AND JOB THIS IS NOT THE 1ST TIME i'VE TRIED TO USE THIS DAMN SITE FOR THINGS I NEED & ALWAYS HAVE TO GO BACK TO EBAY WHY???????????? BECAUSE I DON'T NEED 10 LAwyerrs & 4 engineers and 12 yr. old computer expert just to try and use the damn site I have spent about $9,000.00 @ ebay over a 3 yr. period mainly because this IS the most conveluted over complicated site out side of OBAMA CARE -----ALL IN THE HELL I WANTED TO DO WAS LOOK @ AND OR PURCHASE THAT PUTT-NIK AND TELL WHO EVER OWNED IT TO MEASURE THE LENGTH TO FIGURE WHICH PUTT-NIK IT IS IT COULD BE THAT AFTER FIGHTING THIS IDIOT SYSTEM ON AND OFF FOR AN HOUR OR THAT THIS IS AN EVERYTIME OCCURANCE SINCE I 1ST REGISTERED
Another one of these " I spent $XXXX.XX on this hobby".....

I'm impressed, and I bet Evil Ed would be too!

:shrug::shrug:so.....im scratching my head and wondering.........not to be judgmental, but.......would you say that person has anger management problems?:doah:

Good friggin' lord. I'm by no means a rocket surgeon or some high falutin' city smart guy, but that is just one trainwreck. Love the intermittent capslock.

Spelling is better than my rants I'll hand that too him...

Wow thats frustration what can I say.
I feel bad for this person, because you can telll his heart will explode from the self induced stress.

I just noticed there was even room for Obama in there lol.
That part is kind fo funny.

Just thinking about that Hent....

How many email like this do you get?
Maybe you could post a rant of the week with the names removed.
Then we could all read and be thankful our week was uneventful compared to that person...

Last edited:
I made a mess of extra posts and can't delete this so see mad rant at the begining of this thread rather than me reypt it lol....

Good stuff....

Last edited:
Spelling is better than my rants I'll hand that too him...

Wow thats frustration what can I say.
I feel bad for this person, because you can telll his heart will explode from the self induced stress.

I just noticed there was even room for Obama in there lol.
That part is kind fo funny.

Just thinking about that Hent....

How many email like this do you get?
Maybe you could post a rant of the week with the names removed.
Then we could all read and be thankful our week was uneventful compared to that person...

Why remove names? Anonymous douchebaggery??? I don't think so!!!

OldMiniBikes website sucks! thanks obama!

lol wtf. i swear everybody just wants to blame the black guy. I signed up logged in and havent had a single problem... maybe he had his capslock on intermittently while typing his passwords LOL

I changed computers a couple of times and forgot my password, clicked on the link and got a new one. Even a burned out redneck like me can do it.:laugh: This guy is gonna need a Zanax the size of a football if he keeps spinning out like that.:eek:ut:

Why remove names? Anonymous douchebaggery??? I don't think so!!!
No feel bad man you should and delete the names.

At work we recently introduced a metal health plan, and made changes to the substance abuse policy.

Reason is stress is so high even managers are showing up drunk and the lunitic rantings, fist fights, threats and flying objects are effecting moral ( DUH!!!! )
This is all thanks to our terror for improved productivity policy.

People take this stress home.
I have seen normal looking people turn into certifiable loonies.

WE are not the only ones.....
And they type at the end of the day too.
Its a wonder sometims to me we don't find more rantiing on the internet.
And long after the mental health break and return to normal thinking the rants are out there forever....

Just some thoughts from a man that has been known lick a few windows in the morning meeting when the boss asks for the impossible.
Yup thats how I avoid trying to staple the boss's tounge to his arse ( even then some of my stress shows up in posts ).

Last edited:

Hent

WELL SORRY AS HELL ABOUT THAT YOU ARROGANT ASS IF DEALING WITH NONE IT GUYS LIKE MYSELF IS A PROBLEM FOR YOU--------YOU SIR --PLEASE TAKE THIS NOTE ALONG WITH YOUR LOGO STICK IT WAY UP EITHER YOUR OR YOUR LITTLE BOY FRIENDS ASS --- IGNORANT IS SIMPLY NOT KNOWING BEING A COMPLETE UN-CUSTOMER FRIENDLY REPRESENTITVE OF YOUR SITE IS FROM YOUR LITTLE NOTE HERE MAKES YOU LITTLE MORE THAN A GOB OF SPIT W/OVER INTESE FEELING OF ACTUALLY THINKING YOU REALLY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK TO ANYONE THAT WAY ----------NOW GO BACK TO LICKING YOUR MOTHERS ASS --\ I NOR ANY OF MY ASSOCIATES UNDER THREAT OF BEING FIRED WILL TAKE UP YOUR PRESIOUS TIME FROM YOUR MOMMY ------YOU FRIGGING LITTLE SHIT ASS CHILD HAVE A TERRIBLE DAY SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!
:shrug:

capguncowboy

PUNCTUATION AND LOWER CASE LETTERS ARE COMPLETELY OPTIONAL AND NOT REQUIRED TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS ON THE INTERNET YOU SHOULD TRY IT NO ONE NEEDS PUNCTUATION ANYWAY RAAWWWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCLAMATION POINTS DON'T MEAN A DAMN THING UNLESS YOU USE A HUNDRED OF THEM I DON'T USE MY FINGERS TO TYPE I USE THE HEADS OF PEOPLE THAT MAKE ME ANGRY I BASH THEM INTO THE KEYBOARD UNTIL IT MAKES WORDS IMPOTENT RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, it's really hard to not go back into his sentence with a red pen.