Glenn Baine's - BRONCCO FLAT TRACK RACER - (Vintage Open)

since am far along with my other build i need to to get this one done ( it only been like this for 3 years)

if you cant be in 2 class just let me know good luck to ever one thanks for having me.:scooter:

since am far along with my other build i need to to get this one done ( it only been like this for 3 years)

if you cant be in 2 class just let me know good luck to ever one thanks for having me.:scooter:
So this is a already started project? If so it would be in the "Just for Fun" class. And you can have as many builds as you want.

Last edited:
I have a couple questions Glenn. First off I love the cafe racer idea. I made one from a bronco a couple years back. It as cool as what you're getting ready to do but none the less. Lol
Did you make the seat pan or did it come off of a bike? Also what engine is that?
I'll definitely be following this one.

yes i made the seat pan. i had a friend hear in louisville to do the seat cover . the engine is a NOS. sacs 4hp. 2 cycle a few years ago a company had a few listed on e-bay they bought them for a project that never happened i got it for a great deal i think i only give $60.00. a norther member got one also they did last but a few days at that price.

i thought they wear going to move this build cause it did fit in this class. i just keep going see what happens.

thanks for your interest keep watching

yes i made the seat pan. i had a friend hear in louisville to do the seat cover . the engine is a NOS. sacs 4hp. 2 cycle a few years ago a company had a few listed on e-bay they bought them for a project that never happened i got it for a great deal i think i only give $60.00. a norther member got one also they did last but a few days at that price.

i thought they wear going to move this build cause it did fit in this class. i just keep going see what happens.

thanks for your interest keep watching
You never clearly answered me Glenn. I didn't wanna move it unless you verified it was already started for sure. Let me know Sir, Thanks

the photos are as it sets now i well be changing wheels and most ever thing on it. so i think it is a new build . it would be like taking a old bike and rebuilding it. but am want be upset ether way am going to build it.

the photos are as it sets now i well be changing wheels and most ever thing on it. so i think it is a new build . it would be like taking a old bike and rebuilding it. but am want be upset ether way am going to build it.
Ok..then we will keep it where it is at. Just wanted to be sure.

I'm always glad to see your magnificent builds where ever they are Glenn. This would be cool at that banked asphalt oval the "Cheezy" folks in MI run on. :thumbsup:

Glenn, thanks for your second entry. I've seen pics of similar bikes completed and they are nothing short of bad azz. Looking forward to seeing this one as I'm sure it will be a great one. Thanks!

Glenn, thanks for your second entry. I've seen pics of similar bikes completed and they are nothing short of bad azz. Looking forward to seeing this one as I'm sure it will be a great one. Thanks!
thank you i be going slow on this one . the gokart cycle really not much to take credit for when i got the bike it just need a l lot of polishing and a nice paint job and one of Karen's seats

Daniel Coop

Totally awesome project! I was/am(?) planning a similar approach with my Roper, but it sounds (and looks) started to me. It'd take a whole lot of work to get mine anywhere near this beauty. Either way, I can't wait to see it finished.