!!!!!go blue!!!!!!

jeep4me

Well,, I finished the lil' indian today. My daughter just keeps hugging me. Too cool.

It turned out great. I put a 3hp Briggs on it and it scoots her around at around 20 mph. She's already asking if I have a faster motor....did I say how much I love this kid?

I think we'll recover the seat with some old football leather or something along that line.

jeep4me

Looks great! :thumbsup: The wheels are interesting, I haven't seen those before. Original to the bike? What diameter?
Thanks. I'm not sure about the wheels. I thought they were originals,, but they are plastic. I'll have to talk to the guy I bought it from, maybe he knows. Oh, they're 6" in diameter.

delray

nice jeep4me:thumbsup:, best kind of minibike build is for a kid. they will never ever forget the days they had fun riding a minibike that there dad built for them:thumbsup:
real cool man........................:scooter:

nice jeep4me:thumbsup:, best kind of minibike build is for a kid. they will never ever forget the days they had fun riding a minibike that there dad built for them:thumbsup:
real cool man........................:scooter:
I could not have said it better.
I also did that for all three of my girls and as they turned 16 we built them each a 67,68,and 69 camaro and that was time well spent.:weld:

jeep. Your bike turned out nice. Know all you need is a red and grey bike to set along side it so you can have some rivalry will riding the trails. Go Bucks!

jeep4me

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, so is my daughter. She rides it everyday after school. She even starts it up on her own. We go cruisin for about 30 minutes a day, everyday!!

And for those buckeye fans, here is the mini that I ride when we go out. I just need to add a buckeye to the front. Unfortunately, if I do that it'll have to be stored behind the garage.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, so is my daughter. She rides it everyday after school. She even starts it up on her own. We go cruisin for about 30 minutes a day, everyday!!...
How 'bout some video? It's always fun to see kids tearing around on minis. You might even post it as a response to the contest proposed by the kid in the video link below. He's up in Canada, collects yard equipment and has a mini or two. I don't think he's on this board.

YouTube - easy starting competition