Go Kart "Cycle" - 1959 Magazine Article

I got a 1959 issue of Rod & Custom in the mail yesterday. Thought I'd share this awesome article on the Go Kart Cycle that was featured in it. (special dedication to BAB, if you already haven't seen it)

Not to mention all the cool old ads strewn along the pages. And look at the prices! Why wasn't I born 20 years earlier? :rolleyes:

If anyone would like the larger raw scans for easier reading, PM me your email address and I'd be happy to send them to you.

I got a 1959 issue of Rod & Custom in the mail yesterday. Thought I'd share this awesome article on the Go Kart Cycle that was featured in it. (special dedication to BAB, if you already haven't seen it)

Not to mention all the cool old ads strewn along the pages. And look at the prices! Why wasn't I born 20 years earlier? :rolleyes:

If anyone would like the larger raw scans for easier reading, PM me your email address and I'd be happy to send them to you.
Thank You bungl
That was very thoughfull and kind of you..I really appreciate it..
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hounddog

Hey MMB, Thanks for posting the great article for us all to enjoy! Thats a great article with some great pictures as well from a time long gone. I enjoy reading the way things were back in the day. Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

HD