Good deal at Home Depot on Drill Bits

pomfish

Just thought I would share this, these are of good quality and the nice thing is they give you multiples of the smaller sizes which are the ones that always snap easy, so it is good to have extras.
They make great gifts as well at only $3 for 35 bits.
I got 3 to give and 3 for me:)
hth
HDX Drill Bit Set (35-Piece)-CF4353-1 - The Home Depot

Check the "Pick Up In Store
FREE button"

to see how many your store has, then click "change pick up store" to see other store's inventory levels.

They also have a driver set with all kinds of hex bits, star bits etc. also for $3

HDX Driving Bit Set (51-Piece)-CF4352-1 - The Home Depot

You will find these in the front of the store in the Christmas specials area and almost all of it will get marked down just after Christmas but I believe the drill bits will be long gone by then.
Later,
Keith

Last edited:
Thanks for posting!

I am going to head up there after work to buy a couple sets of each. Says my store has 164 drill bit sets still available ;-)

pomfish

Here's another killer deal, 3 50FT air hoses for only $13.98;
HUSKY 3/8 in. x 50 ft. PVC Air Hose (3 per Pack)-576-50A-3HOM - The Home Depot

Last year they reduced them even further all the way to $5.02 ! for the 3 pack.
Incredible, still a great deal at the 13.98, but if they go to $5 I'll stock up for giveaways to family and friends.
All the stuff in their Holiday Special area will get marked down starting tomorrow, so get out there if you can.

They also have these which is my primary reason for going tomorrow, at $10 you can't go wrong;
HDX Tie-Down and Bungee Cord Assortment-FH85996 - The Home Depot
It does not show it on the website, but these come in a nice Nylon bag to keep them in. Thyey look like a decent quality of tie-downs, how good the bungees are I do not know.

Happy Hunting!
Keith

Last edited: