Got a Penny's Cat Duster MX today.

Pics tomorrow because I got a new bed delivered today too and it is calling my name.:sleep1: No engine, switch plate or long clutch cover but it has good fenders and the lowers are free on the forks and they move well, I will remove and clean the surfaces tomorrow with the help of my Son and then re-install them after slathering them with grease. Sebac (rough but restorable and I have a box of parts shocks) rear seat shocks with rails but no seat. Wheels have some issues but drum sprocket is not worn and it has functional brake assembly with some chain rash. Enginepowered on Ebay sells the entire NOS assembly for $24 if I decide to keep it I'll get one and search for a rear wheel half (non sprocket side rusted through and was poorly patched. Stars are flat black but not pitted. I may sell the entire bike or part it out and the prices will be competitive but not cheap. If I'm gonna be stuck with yet another Cat frame it's not a bad one to sell on Ebay. So after we snap pics it will be blown apart to see what's good and what can be made good.

bandit 40

I look forward to your pictures and have a Penny's Duster as well and don't know if I will ever get to it :doah:. Or if it will be one day parted out as well. Like you said and just have a frame :laugh:.

I plan to try to sell the entire unit before parting it out, it's one of the best Cat frames I've had with no breaks or re-welds and the head tube is really tight. So it would be a shame to ho it out. But those who know me will remember that I am about making that money so it could happen and if so TheJoker has dibs on the fenders since he PMd me 1st.

Sorry for the no picture thing but I felt like hell today and nearly had to go to the ER because my oxygen sats were so low, I got on my oxygen machine and spent the day resting. Still trying to get back in the shop.............

That'sIin awesome condition. And it has the Dimond axle nuts wich I believe only came on the Pennys cat bikes. Unlike the normal rectangle bolts on the cats. Very cool. :rolleyes:

For now this bike will sit in the shed with the rest of the minibikes I have no real plans for. Maybe when I'm feeling better I'll get it out and make a decision about it one way or the other.