Guys please watch this video

I listened to about 20 minuets of the talk and yes it is controversial, and time will tell how all these things work out.
I think it's time to invest in some home protection devices and insure our second amendment's rights. Invest in gold and silver and you will be on someones list guaranteed.
Times are having a troubling look. Steve :scooter:

Yep its total BS its just a different way to alarm people but really the same old same old "The sky is falling, the sky is falling" crap.

I mean he just keeps trying to scare/alarm people without ever telling you anything BUT... if you subscribe THEN you get the answers I guess :lol:.

You dont have to listen to it all you can try to close the page and then click cancel on the popup and it will show the whole spiel in text.

ya had to laugh at it . get this free book and it shows how to hide gold and store it all safe and secure in the us or some foreign country . ya if im going to hide the shit thats going to keep me and my family safe and secure im not going to put it in far off place that i cant get to it if the roads are shut down or the mail service is gone . ill hide it in the woods with in a days travel from my house with a dam shovel .
and the buy gold and sliver is so dam funny . ya want silver go buy some dam sliver dollars cheap and easy to use and get your hands on .
the thing that will keep you alive is simple things . be as self reliant as you can , know how to cook food with out power . how to keep from getting sick off bad water ,and how to store food with out the fridge or freezer .hide your supplys in multiple places so you dont lose every thing in one shot . what you can eat in your yard and not die from doing it . how to grow food and save seeds . learn how to defend your self ,or make yourself not worth the trouble .
look at the colony show its got some real good do and dont in it . both seasons the morons have done the same mistake put all the food and supplys in one easy grab and go place ,and have payed dearly for it . old saying that no one listens to never put all your eggs in one basket .

Oldsalt

I figure that the easiest and possibly the best way to prepare for an 'emergency' is to get 50 or more cases of cheap 80 proof vodka. Hide properly and if/when something comes down you will be able to trade for ANYTHING you want from the alcoholics. Bag of rice or beans for a shot and a half!

Can you imaging what the war would be like in certain parts of certain cities when there was only 10 rocks left?

Ratbike

I figure that the easiest and possibly the best way to prepare for an 'emergency' is to get 50 or more cases of cheap 80 proof vodka. Hide properly and if/when something comes down you will be able to trade for ANYTHING you want from the alcoholics. Bag of rice or beans for a shot and a half!

Good thing I'm recovering....:gunsmilie: Shoot'em all and let GOD sort'em OUT!!!!