Half hour ride tonight..

Well everybody else has already said it , but that is a beautiful machine! The simplicity and clean lines of those old CATS are hard to beat...and that gold and black!! :drool: :drool:

If only somebody would PLEASE reproduce the Tecumseh decals in the proper water-transfer style like the originals...that would be the crowning touch.

Holy crap...just looked at it again....that's one of the prettiest bikes I've ever seen. :bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:
Jeff don't cut the straight pipe btw
Im not going to, when I first made it I thought it was a little long but I really like it and it has a great sound. I still need to get a new throttle Im going for a chrome unit and new grips. I had a original 60's chrome unit I put on but the threads were stripped and im out of 10-24 helicoils..

Thanks all for the compliments, but I cant take all the credit I purchased the roller from Minibikin' and I built the engine. :thumbsup:

No vid yet that was the first night of it running and too excited to just go for a ride, that was more my test and tune ride and I wasnt having any problems so I just kept riding...:smile: