Harrison Wildcat with built clone. 18to20hp on gas

Harrison Wildcat for sale with built up 6.5 clone that = about 18 to 20hp on gas. The motor has just about every after market part in it that you can think of except roller rockers.

About the bike
Seat and handle bars are like new. Has band brake on the rear wheel. has big brake lever. jack shaft is on bike but not being used. Original steel wheels painted black. Tires in good shape. 72 tooth sprocket. Brand new kill switch from OldMiniBikes warehouse. New bearings in neck.

About the motor
Gx200 honda clone, not harbor freight.
billet flywheel
billet rod(.020 longer)
flat top piston
agk 290 cam
moly push rods
1.3 rockers cryo
dual springs,split locks,keepers
billet guide plate
agk big valve honda head (28.5mm stainlees)
nr-24mm mikuni flatslide carb kit
12 tooth max torque clutch
msd plug wire

I'm sure I may have forgot something. Motor will come with new blue blower housing or used black honda housing in fair shape, you decide. See pics

asking 1300.00 o.b.o local pick up. I'm in taylor,Mi 313-443-5557 Charlie
plz don't ask to drop price with out looking at it in person or test riding it. thx.

Ok guys, you can ask me to drop the price now:shrug: I'm open to offers. However if I agree to ur price before you see the bike there will be no further negotiations later. Thx.

Weather is bad here now. But I plan on making video showing speed of bike and rpm. thx.

This bike can be bought with a stock clone on it for 700.00 or best offer. Rolling chassis can be had for 500.00, I'll just remove motor and you take every thing else.:thumbsup:

I see you're selling it as a roller now on craigslist. Dumb question, but would an 8hp briggs flathead fit in there with no issue? I'm not sure of frame height. From pics it looks like the original 5hp flatheads are kinda tight.

I see you're selling it as a roller now on craigslist. Dumb question, but would an 8hp briggs flathead fit in there with no issue? I'm not sure of frame height. From pics it looks like the original 5hp flatheads are kinda tight.
From motor plate to seat rail is 13 inches. Hope this helps.

Thank you. I'll go measure the 8hp tomorrow morning, if it fits I'll probably give you a call. I'm just up Telegraph from you in Redford.

-Nick

Bad news, measured the 8hp and the head to baseplate distance is just under 14". Have some more thinking to do. Still somewhat interested though.

-Nick