Heald Company....history lesson.

Hello Paul, yes speaking with Ron is great.

I bet it was my misunderstanding...here's some context...I told Ron mine was red, and did not think it had been repainted except for the tav cover and engine shroud....to which Ron replied...if you ever want to repaint yours, we painted them all IH red...

Based on the feedback I'm getting from folks now, I'm thinking when Ron said 'all' of them, he must have been referring to painting 'all' of the 'red' one's International Harvester red :thumbsup: .
10-4 that makes sense. :thumbsup:

Great story:thumbsup: Thanks for sharing. Would be great if he had some old photos from back in the day:laugh::laugh: I thought I was reading a KKK story. excellent job:thumbsup::thumbsup:
You are welcome Karen, it's my pleasure.

Thank you for the kind compliment...KK's writings of his experiences are some of my favorite stories to read.

delray

RobertC, cousin and i are going to try to stop and see ron and his son and heald too this summer on are way to windber.....:thumbsup: i have also talk to ron in the past and he his a great guy to listen too.

VT-8

Last edited:
RobertC, cousin and i are going to try to stop and see ron and his son and heald too this summer on are way to windber.....:thumbsup: i have also talk to ron in the past and he his a great guy to listen too.

VT-8
Man i wish that i could be apart of that trip...

Call me when you get there. It is hard sometimes to figure out what he has and what he doesnt have. Get lots of pics. I am trying to find the factory REAR brake setups he had for the Super Broncs... The last versions...

VT-8
Oh man, that's great :thumbsup: . It'd be cool to meet him in person. Enjoy it.