Heald Inc VT-3 or 5

Digitize

The VT7. Had trailbronc in the kicking horse shape on the back of the seats. The picture posted by OND. Is used on the VT8 and 10.
I'm glad you said that..... I'm about 15 mins into a 2 hour or so process to clean up that photo monochrome it, then convert it to an embroidery file..... One more thing, can you give me the height and width of the Trail Bronc image on the back?

I just finished what I'll call version 1 of the embroidery image, I'm loading the thread now. I'll have to experiment with the thread density and material settings, it's a brand new machine - I'm not quite used to it. If you take a picture, go as high a resolution as you can (I can shrink it), and set it to black and white. Email should be in my profile, if not -PM me. Also, If you have a measurement of the Bronco, that would help. Wish me luck.

Any crack in that area and I would be checking the neck tube for bends, or other damage in that area. That is not normal. Sounds more like wreck damage and a one time thing. My blue one above had a bent neck tube when I got it.

I'm going a different route with the frame reinforcement. I'm going to weld pieces inside the frame in an inconspicuous area.

For the seat and upholstery, I created an embroidery program and ran a sample through. This is the first run 26,000 stitches at 9" x 5", larger than the actual seat logo. I'll shrink it to the correct size when it's time for the vinyl.

TrailBroncShrunk.jpg TrailBronc20Shrunk.jpg TrailBroncShrunkDone.jpg