heathkit hilltoper

i got a old gold heathkit hill topper i got when i was around 12 years old in 1992, its all stock from what can remember , i dont think it has a ski, but i got the book tho, i only road it a year and got a honda xr80 back then, only issue i ever had was it ate belts had the jack shaft locked up once, IF i was to ebay this bike what would it bring

tomsprops

Welcome JD60, Have you meet Strigoi ?
Most of us are here to Share ,Restore,and Trade Mini's . The first thing alot of the Newbie's ask is What's it Worth ? They pick or mind's about thier's. Then they throw it on Ebay . Post some pictures and let's see what you have ? You might decide you want to keep it ? I might just end up being something you don't want to let go ? Because you'll never find another :crying:

might be off topic here any one know where i can get rid of alot of honda parts 125sx 200s some 200x parts atc engine parts got about 50+ engines took clean apart frames ect , a 74 cb 354 to part out some parts from a 73 yamarha 350, and some parts for a 70 yamaha 125, also have other bikes to part out 66 brigastone 50 leader, few parts for a 1986 cr 60 and some other parts for a 1980 cr 80,, got a few parts for a harley 90cc small wheel some a ct 70 complet rolling frame, will trade for other stuff, was thinking of taking it to mid ohio but think doing it from home is much better, back street chopper aint in to most them bikes ,

Last edited: