Help, HF Predator 212cc easy upgrades

I just sent a sweet original spider frame to the Powder coater and bought a new engine.

I want to upgrade my motor. Dont want to have to crack the case open. Willing to upgrade Gov, Air intake, Header, carb/jet... You know minor mods to get it going a little faster.

I just am not sure exatly what to buy and where, dont mind value for the dollar, but budget is a little of a concern.

this is a ground up build so I need clutch, chain, sprocket, brake... all of it.

Any help on gear ratio's and good clutches for the money and such would be helpful..

I am somewhat new to this, so please be kind, I am not asking for your help, not criticisms that I cant do something, thanks guy and gals...

BTW, I am not looking to remove flywheel parts from my leg or any other part of my body... So please let me know how to avaoid that, or upto what point I need to change something.... Safety FIRST ...

If you override the gov. It is now a time bomb. Governer keeps the engine safe. The stock parts are not ment to turn so much rpm . If your trying to get long life & performance out of your motor ,buy all the safe billet parts and do it right . You will not regret it.

TomH

no, it is a throttle stop screw. Big black screw. When you have your throttle hooked up, you can watch what it does.

I like Hot Rod Mini for the Billet Air Filter Adaptor. IMO it looks as they put alot of thought into it. (I have them all BTW). Get the rejet kit also. It has the 140 e-tube and larger jet. I like stamped 1.3 ratio rockers. ($20) And a new push rod guide plate for those rockers. ($9) You are taking off the valve cover to set the lash anyway? For those items you could go with SMALLENGINECAMS or N-R Racing. OldMiniBikes Headers are very reasonable. Max-Torque for the clutch on OldMiniBikes. Good luck!
I don't have a gov on this because I don't like the moving parts in the motor, but I don't rev above 5000 and I don't have to, It's a torque monster.

lordy please get billet parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censure::censure::censure::censure::censure::censure::censure::censure: even if your going to twist 3700 because according to everyone here its not SAFE after 3600 even though i race these builder prepared motors 5800 evey weekend with stock flywheel and rod :thumbsup:

lordy please get billet parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censure::censure::censure::censure::censure::censure::censure::censure: even if your going to twist 3700 because according to everyone here its not SAFE after 3600 even though i race these builder prepared motors 5800 evey weekend with stock flywheel and rod :thumbsup:
Don't pay any attention to the newbie kid,he lies a lot and don't know what he's doing.Thats why he has a builder and can't do it himself yet.