HELP - Replacement for DB30S Rear wheel set up

Ok,
I'm hoping someone has had this challenge.

I can't find a rear wheel for my kids DB30S -- serial number starts with the LUAH...

What / How did anyone come up with a work around?

Thank you in advance for your knowledge and advice.

Jeff

Last edited:
I wish.
monsterscooterparts.com/baja-doodle-bug-rear-wheel-assembly.html

This is what I need.
The one FOMOGO linked to says it won't fit the eariler DB30S vesion with the VIN prefix LUAH.

And my kids bike VIN starts with the prefix LUAH...

Last edited:
Ahh, the link didn't work.
It's this assembly I'm looking for.
I have the disc brake, just not the wheel assembly.

Wheel.JPG

Last edited:
Ok,
I'm hoping someone has had this challenge.

I can't find a rear wheel for my kids DB30S -- serial number starts with the LUAH...

What / How did anyone come up with a work around?

Thank you in advance for your knowledge and advice.

Jeff
How odd, I started disassembly of my recently acquired 30s and most all screws on brake rotor and rear sprocket broke off on removal. I guess I might can drill out and re-tap, but would rather purchase new wheel...but like Jeff cannot seem to find one. All vendors for part say discontinued.

Last edited:
How odd, I started disassembly of my recently acquired 30s and most all screws on brake rotor and rear sprocket broke off on removal. I guess I might can drill out and re-tap, but would rather purchase new wheel...but like Jeff cannot seem to find one. All vendors for part say discontinued.

BH1166 if you buy the new wheel I would be interested in your old wheel. Thanks

Last edited:
FOMOGO --
That wheel set up worked perfectly!!
Was able to bolt on a new sprocket and existing disc brake with no problem!

Thank you and thanks for the link.
My youngest also thanks you.

FOMOGO --
That wheel set up worked perfectly!!
Was able to bolt on a new sprocket and existing disc brake with no problem!

Thank you and thanks for the link.
My youngest also thanks you.
Glad it was of help. Glad to hear the youngest is happy. That's what its all about in my book. I just ordered one for my custom build. I am collecting parts for it and will soon have enough parts to start on it.

Last edited:
also buying a parts bike on CL for $150 or less is a good option to keep in mind..you get 5 or 6 useful parts that would cost $300 or more sometimes..just sayin' happy hunting : ]

also buying a parts bike on CL for $150 or less is a good option to keep in mind..you get 5 or 6 useful parts that would cost $300 or more sometimes..just sayin' happy hunting : ]
I have been watching the local Craigslist for months and have only seen a couple of DB30's for way to much money. Saw a custom one for $1400.00......... It was purrty.......